This American Heart Association authorized ACLS Certification course focuses on patient resuscitation in and out of the hospital setting. This ACLS course is a low-stress, hands-on experience taught by veteran instructors.
This ACLS course will help sharpen skills involving the use of basic life support CPR as well as its combined effectiveness with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions. This course emphasizes the treatment of adult victims of cardiac arrest and other cardiopulmonary emergencies with effective communication in a team environment.
- Proficiency in basic life support care.
- Recognizing and initiating early management of arrest conditions.
- Managing cardiac arrest.
- Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes.
- Recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and providing initial care.
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
This course is designed for all medical personnel who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
Mandatory student materials: ACLS Provider Manual (includes student CD and Pre-course checklist)
Certification course length: Approximately 12 hours
Renewal certification length: Approximately 8 hours
Card type: ACLS card- good for two years
Be sure to add the dates you plan on taking the course in the Order Notes Section!